At Rutters solicitors, you will meet a caring and understanding Family Solicitor to talk to about your relationship issues. We do not judge, we simply aim to help you but it is not just what we do, it is the way we do it, with patience and a friendly attitude all at a competitive price which our clients value.
What sets our Family Solicitors apart is:
- we value you and offer a personal, bespoke service;
- a competitively priced service;
- high quality legal advice you would expect;
- a range of ways to obtain initial advice free and paid, see below.
If you have property or pensions or investments you will want to ensure that any agreement you make about how to divide them is fair and reasonable. Our Family Solicitors can help with this.
We will advise you on how to meet your own financial needs and the needs of your children.
Our Family Solicitors have the expertise to help you in the following areas, click the areas to find out more:
- Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Financial and property issues arising from a divorce or dissolution
- Separation for married couples and civil partners (separation agreement)
- Separation for unmarried couples
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Children arrangements
- Living Together Agreement (Cohabitation Agreement)
- Collaborative law (an amicable way of dealing with issues)
We appreciate you will, of course, be concerned about incurring legal fees. We can advise you fully about our hourly rates and the estimated cost of any work you wish to be carried out. We also offer a fixed fee divorce service and a Pay as You Go Advice Service. Details of our costs will be discussed with you at your first appointment.
For new clients seeking initial advice on family law matters one of the following can be offered:
- a free 30 minute consultation by appointment; or
- a discounted 1 hour initial consultation by appointment – payment will be taken on the day of the appointment; or
- free advice at our drop-in legal advice clinic no appointment needed click here for more information