05 Sep FREE WILLS this Autumn…
Rutters are offering a number of different ways this Autumn for you to prepare discounted of FREE WILLS. The details are listed below. Peace of Mind – Call today to make your Will…
September – 50% DISCOUNT
To celebrate opening a new office in Gillingham, Rutters are offering a 50% discount on all new Will instructions in our Gillingham Office during the month of September. No small print. No catches. Take advantage of the offer while it lasts…
October – British Liver Trust
Rutters is proud to be supporting British Liver Trust during October by offering a standard will, mirror wills or codicils without fees, in exchange for a donation to the charity. To book an appointment call us TODAY quoting ‘British Liver Trust’.
Over 11,500 people die of liver disease every year; it is known as the ‘silent killer’ as symptoms often do not show until it is too late. There are many different types of liver disease, including genetic conditions with no known cause. British Liver Trust is the leading UK adult liver charity; they provide much-needed support and information for patients and families and aim to reduce numbers affected in the future through education campaigns. Their work is only possible thanks to donations, please call and book today. Your support can save lives and making a Will can save distress for your loved ones.
For more detail about leaving a gift in your will to the British Liver Trust, please click here.
British Liver Trust is a UK registered charity no 298858 www.britishlivertrust.org.uk
October – National Free Wills Network
Rutters is a member of the Free Wills Network supporting 38 different charities. Click here to see which Charities it supports. Call us for more information.
November – Will Aid
Will Aid is a special partnership between the legal profession and nine of the UK’s best-loved charities. Every November, participating solicitors waive their fee for writing a basic Will. Instead, they invite their clients to make a donation to Will Aid. Each year, thousands of people use the Will Aid scheme. They not only gain peace of mind by writing their Will, they help fund life-changing charity work at the same time.
Making a difference together for 25 years
Will Aid’s has been running for 25 years. During that time over 275,000 people have made a Will through the scheme and got the peace of mind that comes from knowing that their loved ones are protected if the worst happens. The scheme has raised an amazing £15m for the vital work of the Will Aid charities in the UK and around the world.
How Will Aid works
- To celebrate If you wish to write a Will through Will Aid, click here to find out which local solicitors are participating.
- You contact your chosen solicitor directly to make an appointment.
- Your solicitor will advise you on what you need to take into consideration and will then draft your Will.
- Your solicitor will waive their usual fee, inviting you to make a donation to the Will Aid charities instead.
- Suggested voluntary donations are £95 for a basic single Will or £150 for a pair of basic mirror Wills.
- If your Will is more complex, you and your solicitor can agree a separate fee for the extra work outside of the Will Aid arrangement.
- All the money raised by Will Aid is then divided between the nine Will Aid charities.
- Leave a gift in your Will to charity and make a real difference to the future.